TPG Community

Get online support

No connection in Ryde

Kykong624
Level 2
NBN outage since 10.30pm last night & still no internet connection or phone line. What is happening?
8 REPLIES 8
Shane

Hi @Kykong624 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Kykong624 wrote:
NBN outage since 10.30pm last night & still no internet connection or phone line. What is happening?

itspeterb2u
Level 3

delete my account thank you I'm done...

Shane

Hi @itspeterb2u,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation. Please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

Regards,

@Shane 

I have reset my modem, and had to add tpg login creditals (as in tpg username email) to get the internet to work.

My phone line still not working

Telephone Status: Telephone service unavailable. Please check your account settings or register a new number.

Device Name Number for Incoming Calls Internal Number Number for Outgoing Calls 

Only logs regarding VOIP as follows:

1 2021-04-30 21:12:05 VOIP Notice enable SIP stack due to intf(121.44.10.76) is up.
2 2021-04-30 21:12:05 VOIP Notice disable SIP stack due to intf IP is 0.0.0.0

Cheers for all help...

itspeterb2u
Level 3

Riezl

Hi @itspeterb2u, apologies for the late reply. Are you still available to receive a call tomorrow?

itspeterb2u
Level 3

Riezl

We'll advise our Technical Team. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @itspeterb2u, we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team. If there's a need for us to send a technician to fix the issue, you will be advised through SMS or phone call. Kindly await further updates within 24 hours.