TPG Community

Get online support

No international calls

Huntsburyhustle
Level 2
Hi, we are unable to call international numbers from our FTTB home phone. Can call to my cell phone and to New Zealand fine, but trying to call Ireland and Latvia it gives a engaged tone. We have tried every combination of numbers under the sun, 0011, country code, area code, number, asked google, and still nothing.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Huntsburyhustle,

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to know that you're having difficulties to call on Ireland and Latvia.

I was able to locate your account using your community details and seen that there is still remaining international call left in your account, I ran initial test and shows home phone works fine.

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

I'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time, you can me your details via PM.

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Cheers

Shane

Hi @Huntsburyhustle,

Thanks for sending me your details and apologise for delayed. I will arrange a call from one of our Technicians today. Please expect a call within 30-1hr from now.

Tell me how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Huntsburyhustle,

One of our Technicians tried to contact you earlier, unfortunately no avail.

Let me know your best contact time tomorrow and I will have them call you again.

Cheers!