TPG Community

Get online support

No phone - Bizphone- internet is working fine

fnwestside4300
Level 2

I logged a call yesterday midday ish and I still havent had a call back. I have tried ringing the fault line but on hold 40 mins before giving up - I was trying over and over yesterday too. 

We have only just come over to TPG and this is terrible. You dont answer calls - happy to take the money but service is seriously lacking. 

Can you do something now please. I cannot run a real estate if landlords/ tenants/ buyer / sellers are unable to contact us. We are losing buisness every minute it states' number disconnected'

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @fnwestside4300

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

Aside from calling our phone support, you can also reach us through chat, e-mail and TPG Community, all of which can be found at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/business_contacts.

BasilDV