TPG Community

Get online support

RE: 13 ## ## numbers are no longer working from my home phone service.

bluegin79
Level 2

For the last few days my home phone is not capable of making calls to 13 numbers. I use phone banking and this presents a problem for me financially. I have not made any changes to my computer setup. Would a technician please contact me with a resolution for this as a matter of urgency.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @bluegin79,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@bluegin79 wrote:

For the last few days my home phone is not capable of making calls to 13 numbers. I use phone banking and this presents a problem for me financially. I have not made any changes to my computer setup. Would a technician please contact me with a resolution for this as a matter of urgency.

davidinnes
Level 3

G'day Shane

Bluegin79 has not heard from TPG since being told you would contact her. I help bluegin79 with her computer problems from time to time and previously dealt with the very poor service they recieved in relation to their TPG account. To think it is happening again is extremely worrying and frustrating.

They have sent you their information to call via private message as instructed last weekend. As you may have noted this is a urgent matter due to phone banking restrictions while they can not access 13 numbers.

Shane, would you please call bluegin79 as a priotory to ensure they have the correct, functioning and stable TPG account. If you can not make that call, please find someone who can. This has been very poor customer service from TPG once again for them.

Regards

David

bluegin79
Level 2

I have yet to hear from TPG. Thank you David for following up with this. This is important as I still can not access 13 numbers which mean I can not access my banking service. I am avaible this afternoon and tomorrow. Thank you.

Shane

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, @davidinnes.

My colleague responded to @bluegin79 private message last Sunday and we tested that a call to 13/1300 number was made last Saturday.

Regards,

Shane

My colleague responded to your private message last Sunday and ran an initial test the result shown there was a call made 13/1300 number last Saturday. We will raise this to our Technical Team and have them contact you tomorrow for real-time test and investigation.

I have yet to hear from TPG. Thank you David for following up with this. This is important as I still can not access 13 numbers which mean I can not access my banking service. I am avaible this afternoon and tomorrow. Thank you.