TPG Community

Get online support

Received new modem but phone not working

clauderoux
Level 2

Hi,

I received a new AX 1500 modem replacing a faulty one. Internet is working but VOIP not working. LED for the phone off. I tried to reboot the NBN box and the modem and checked the connexions. Still no phone. If I use the phone, I have a tone, then a beep and then a tone again. I can't make a call. If I ring my home number it says it is congested. There was no issue with the phone with the old modem, so I guess it's the modem set up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Regards

Claude

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi Claude.

Our technical team needs to update the service using the new modem for the VoIP feature to work. Could you shoot us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I received a new AX 1500 modem replacing a faulty one. Internet is working but VOIP not working. LED for the phone off. I tried to reboot the NBN box and the modem and checked the connexions. Still no phone. If I use the phone, I have a tone, then a beep and then a tone again. I can't make a call. If I ring my home number it says it is congested. There was no issue with the phone with the old modem, so I guess it's the modem set up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Regards

Claude