Speed

ailwilson88
Level 2

I have from7.45am to 11.35 am today an internet speed of 11.2Mbps.  This is as slow as in the evening.  At the moment I cann't access my bank accounts or other internet sites.  Connected to NBN on the 18/12/2018 and I am very disappointed with the service.  Wish I had stayed on ADSL  it was much faster.  I have today turned modem on and off and gone to settings and turned ethernet on and off as suggested in last phone call but this has not made any difference.

2 REPLIES 2
orbistat
Level 8

Hi @ailwilson88 have you verified what NBN plan you're on? 11.2 all the time sounds like you're on a NBN 12 plan, how much are you paying a month?

Riezl

Hi @ailwilson88, we can see that you're currently on NBN12 plan, which is configured on the nbn12 Wholesale Plan tier with 1Mbps upload. This plan has a typical evening speed of 10.9Mbps download.

Typical Evening Download Speed is measured between 7pm and 11pm. The actual speeds for the service may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by TPG. Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

Let us know should you need any assistance. Thank you.