TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to call 1300 numbers

pfmm
Level 2

As the title, phone works fine otherwise but any 1300 number called always gives me the engaged tone.

My account is pay as you go with regards 1300 numbers so no reason why I shouldn't be able to call them.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @pfmm,

Let us check the status of the service and see what causing the call on 1300 number not to go through. Could you send us a PM and confirm your Username/Customer ID/Home phone number also the service address on file. 

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

As the title, phone works fine otherwise but any 1300 number called always gives me the engaged tone.

My account is pay as you go with regards 1300 numbers so no reason why I shouldn't be able to call them.

pfmm
Level 2

Shane,

None of the advise you gave me was of any use.

Firstly, none of the options in your prepaid guide are available to me.

Secondly, I'm on an OzTalk Home Bundle Add on which already has a $10 prepaid balance and pay as you go options.

Please advise.

Aubrey

@pfmm The Oz Talk add-on includes unlimited calls to local, standard national numbers, and to mobile. This does not include calls to 1300 and 13 numbers. To make calls outside your plan, you have to top up your home phone prepayment balance which is currently at $0.

If you are unable to do it online by following the steps in this link: Your Home Phone Optional Prepaid Balance, send us a PM with the options you see when you login to your account and we can go from there.

Cheers!