TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to receive calls from the UK

Level 2

Since July 19 my mother has had a huge amount of trouble calling me from the UK.  She keeps getting the message saying they cannot get through with this number COA 0163.  My mother is 92 years old and extremely stressed about this.  I only have my landline with TPG so my mother can call me, and we haven't had trouble before.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @4961048, we'd like to make sure that we are currently looking at the right account.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

kbesemer
Level 2
I'm having the exact same problem. If family call me from the Netherlands or Norway they get a 'fax' sound. Anyone in Australia can reach me just fine. TPG claims it's their providers fault, in both countries, across three different providers. They then ended the call saying that it's not TPG's problem... I'm feeling really frustrated. Getting calls from my family was the only reason I got a landline phone.
Shane

Hi @kbesemer,

Thanks for raising this to us. Please understand that TPG do not have control to the outgoing calls made from overseas this should be raise to their provider. You also have the option to test calling international call on the same country for testing purposes.

Regards,

I'm having the exact same problem. If family call me from the Netherlands or Norway they get a 'fax' sound. Anyone in Australia can reach me just fine. TPG claims it's their providers fault, in both countries, across three different providers. They then ended the call saying that it's not TPG's problem... I'm feeling really frustrated. Getting calls from my family was the only reason I got a landline phone.