TPG Community

Get online support

Unsatisfactory service

kworkman
Level 2
I haven't had internet for weeks. TPG has limited phone customer service. I've opened numerous chat supports no help or you'll wait hours for answers and you get no response. I've emailed customer service support team. No response. I've tried every avenue to get my issue resolved. I've been brought to tears angered so frustrated it's beyond belief. I've spent over a hundred dollars just in this month on mobile data for my phone because I have no internet. I have paid Foxtel and Netflix that I can't watch due to having no internet. I've was recently told NBN will be ready in my area. I'd been on TPG waiting list for close to a year. To finally be told it's ready. To have a technician come to home and realise my units have no NBN connection whatsoever. I have been sent a modem for NBN but not the other essential parts. I have been on the customer chat for weeks about this problem I can wait up to 2-3 hours at a time to be unheard or they simply just shut the chat on me. I've called to report the issue. Was reassured I'd be called back within the hour and still nothing. I've paid my bill. I've done my part as a consumer and I get no service that was promised. I feel deeply betrayed.
1 REPLY 1
kworkman
Level 2
I've also reported this to the Telecommunications Ombudsmen.