TPG Community

Get online support

VOIP Not Working - Your Call Could Not be Connected at This Time. Please Try Again Later

SOLVED Go to solution
SixCarbon3
Level 3

Hi,

I suddenly can't receive or make calls via VOIP on the home NBN. It was working fine last week. If the number is dialled, there is the recorded message saying "Your call could not be connected at this time. Please try again later."

When the phone handset is powered ON, the light for the UNI-V 1/2 ports on the NBN modem illuminates, which indicates that the NBN modem is detecting the phone but there is no dial tone on the handset to indicate that the VOIP is working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SixCarbon3
Level 3

The problem has now been resolved and the VOIP is working again. I was asked to press the Reset button on the NBN Modem/Box first but this made no improvement to my issue. The TPG 'Tech Team' were then notified and when they checked our line they discovered that it was not connected. They then resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Aubrey

Hi @SixCarbon3, you can try resetting the NBN box. If no changes, please send us a private message with your details so we can take a closer look into this.

Thanks,

Aubrey

SixCarbon3
Level 3

The problem has now been resolved and the VOIP is working again. I was asked to press the Reset button on the NBN Modem/Box first but this made no improvement to my issue. The TPG 'Tech Team' were then notified and when they checked our line they discovered that it was not connected. They then resolved the issue.