TPG Community

Get online support

Why do I have to keep rebooting the NBN modem?

jackdavis42
Level 2

Every week the internet just drops out, without warning at about 2:30 in the afternoon (although it can really happen at any time). I would expect that once we have a connection it should be stable for months. Is there anything you can do to fix this and make it more reliable?

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @jackdavis42,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to check what is causing the issue and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

We understand how inconvenient to have an unstable connection, @jackdavis42. We have checked the status of your service and it shows stable at the moment.

We'd like to monitor this for 24-48 hours and if the issue persists, we'll investigate further.

Please do not turn the modem off and on whenever the connection drops and report back to us instead.

Please also check what light on the modem normally goes off whenever it drops. Thank you.

Riezl

Thanks for your PM, @jackdavis42. You connection shows stable for more than 22 hours and we are still monitoring this.

Riezl

Hi @jackdavis42, we can see that your connection show stable for more than 2 days now. Please continue to monitor it in your end and if the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further.

Let us know should you have further queries.

Thank you.