Wi-Fi Calling

brendahall
Level 2

Hi TPG, I am a community first responder (volunteer paramedic) in an area that has unreliable mobile reception. I would like to use Wi-Fi Calling to improve reception, and am wondering when you are likely to enable it ... my team members who are with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone have enabled Wi-Fi Calling and I would regret having to end my long-standing account with TPG in order to switch to one of those providers. Regards, Brenda

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @brendahall ,

Welcome to tehe community!

At the moment, TPG does not support Wi-Fi Calling we'll provide updates in our Social Media Page or here in our Community in the event that information about Wi-Fi calling becomes available. Let us know should you require further assistance, cheers! 

Regards,

@brendahall wrote:

Hi TPG, I am a community first responder (volunteer paramedic) in an area that has unreliable mobile reception. I would like to use Wi-Fi Calling to improve reception, and am wondering when you are likely to enable it ... my team members who are with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone have enabled Wi-Fi Calling and I would regret having to end my long-standing account with TPG in order to switch to one of those providers. Regards, Brenda