TPG Community

Get online support

fault report ADSL and Home Phone

rcjoseph
Level 2

My parents have no phone or internet since this afternoon. I chekced outages and no outages reported in their area. I have tried to contact via phone and no answer on hold for over 40 minutes. I need access for them as they need the phone and internet for support. My mother is 86 with dementia and my father is 85. I do not know any other wayt o report an urgent fault - you should have an emergency contact for people who are vulnerable without a phone!!!! I can PM you asap with their details.

2 REPLIES 2
rcjoseph
Level 2

A ticket has been raised by the helpdesk (finally got through). The problem is a Telstra issue. I am still concerned that there is no way of raising an urgent ticket via online or SMS. Thank you

Ahra_G

Hi @rcjoseph

Welcome to Community! 

We try to be as responsive as possible in all of our support queues. 

I understand that lodging a fault online is easy however with connection issues, it will require us to run remote tests so we can determine the underlying cause and raise the issue to the relevant department. 

We know there's always room for improvement and we strive daily to make more and more positive ones and we absolutely appreciate the feedback. 

We're glad to know that the issue is now sorted! 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!