Get online support

Account Cancellation

Peniarmstron07
Level 3
I want cancel my account please, please cancel my account , please thank you
12 REPLIES 12
RajenS

HI @Peniarmstron07 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 2

Hi there, did you manage to cancel your acount?
I have asked to cancel my internet service on 20/04/2020, but as of today 30/4/2020, I still don't hear anything new from them. I also hope they will rectify their billing.

RajenS

Hi @3945161 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

TonyR
Level 3

I asked them to cancel my account but they ignored and still took my 39.99.

Now they installed an NBN bundle that was faulty and after they fixed it its faulty again.

Im considering closing that particular bank account of mine to stop them taking the money again.

RajenS

Hi @TonyR 

If I am correct, you want to cancel ADSL internet?

Thanks
Rajen

sighsigh
Level 2

I called them to ask to cancel my account. They said that you can do it via your online account. Just log in and have a look through under Account Management. There is a button called Cancel your service. Click that. I haven't actually gotten my account cancel yet. I've just gotton up to this point in my cancelation process.

sighsigh

RajenS

Hi @sighsigh 

kind regards

sighsigh
Level 2

Hi RajenS,

CID is 5******.

Swang

RajenS

Hi @sighsigh 

Looking at your account now 

Thanks 

Rajen