TPG Community

Get online support

After ringing and cancelling 5G broadband, how long until return details email?

mitrebin
Level 2

I took up TPG's 5G new customer deal of 100/20, with 21 day no fees cancellation included. Installed the modem, and quickly got a full Wifi reading all through my place. But the download speeds were appalling! Between 6 and 28 Mbps. Rang up tech, confirmed I had tried/done all suggestions to improve signal, She checked how far away the 5G antenna was, and suggested returning to NBN cable. 

So I went ahead and cancelled the service. The lady I spoke to stated I would get an email telling me how to return the modem. 

30 hours later no email !? Is this normal?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @mitrebin 

The cancellation confirmation and email to return the modem will commence after the end of the billing cycle. Let us help and check this out for you.

Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I took up TPG's 5G new customer deal of 100/20, with 21 day no fees cancellation included. Installed the modem, and quickly got a full Wifi reading all through my place. But the download speeds were appalling! Between 6 and 28 Mbps. Rang up tech, confirmed I had tried/done all suggestions to improve signal, She checked how far away the 5G antenna was, and suggested returning to NBN cable.

So I went ahead and cancelled the service. The lady I spoke to stated I would get an email telling me how to return the modem.

30 hours later no email !?