TPG Community

Get online support

All button blue in NCD and still no internet

jstkhuman
Level 2

Hi There, I have been struggling to get the internet working for the last one month.

First you said the issue is with the NCD - an NBN technician came and check and he said that nothing is wrong with it.

TPG already sent a new modem prior to that.

The NBN technician said - the issue is with the modem. And it has been an issue for the last one month.

Which I am sorry to say is happening at the worst of the time. No phone connection - no email to the support team. It is measurable I would say. This is my customer number 6058777, if anyone from TPG is reading it would be great.

Thanks

Jotin

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @jstkhuman 

Thanks for your enquiry!

You may check the setup guide that we've created for NBN FTTC here.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

Regards,
David_M

jstkhuman
Level 2

Hi David,

Thanks that you are looking into the post. Everything which can be done at my end has been done ( meaning your self service set up and calling your support help desk).

What I think required is for TPG to send an onsite technician to look into it. The NBN tech also mentioned that something is wrong with your modem and unfortunately this seemed to be a very common occurence.

Regards,

Jotin

David_M

Hi @jstkhuman 

I have sent you a PM to further help with your issue.

We will escalate this to our engineering team.

Regards,

David_M