TPG Community

Get online support

Any Sagemcom 5866T firmware?

senpai114
Level 2

Hi, my sagemcom 5866T is still running the 100058 version firmware. I heard from my friend who is also using TPG 5G that there is an update that fixed a lot of bugs. Is there anyone in the forum who could send the latest firmware update file to me? Thanks in advance.845ab9e8ebcb972c89f88844a59e4a83.png

5 REPLIES 5
david64
Level 15

Hi @senpai114 . Some users have reported problems with Sagemcom units after a possible firmware update. Problem affects some wifi devices, eg. Chromecast. Devices that were working stopped working. One solution has been to use another router as a wifi access point.

senpai114
Level 2

@david64 wrote:

Hi @senpai114 . Some users have reported problems with Sagemcom units after a possible firmware update. Problem affects some wifi devices, eg. Chromecast. Devices that were working stopped working. One solution has been to use another router as a wifi access point.

Hi, thanks for the reply. But do u have latest update firmware file?

david64
Level 15

@senpai114 . TPG download the firmware if you want to go ahead.

senpai114
Level 2

@david64 wrote:

@senpai114 . TPG download the firmware if you want to go ahead.

What do u mean? Do u mean that I need to contact TPG to get the latest firmware?

david64
Level 15

@senpai114 . If a moderator doesn't contact you via this Community during tomorrow, just create a new request.