TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VR1600v Firmware

BasilDV

Hi @gabrielgarcia2,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've edited your post which contains your TPG username. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

The firmware of your modem is currently the latest one.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

gabrielgarcia2
Level 2

Thank you BasilDV.
Cheers.

Level 2

Hi TPG,

Can you please update our router's firmware, currently sporting: 

Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Username can be found in my private notes setting for this community forum account. 

Any issues please contact us otherwise advise when done.

BasilDV

Hi @31337,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The firmware upgrade request has been raised and will be in touch once an update is available.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @31337,

We've been advised that the firmware of your modem is currently the latest one.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

bs485
Level 2
Hi TPG, It is a bit beyond me why we don't have an option to update the firmware ourselves or that we have to do it this way, but can you please update our router's firmware, currently: Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 190228 Rel.72265n Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v2 00000000
Shane

Hi @bs485,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help upgrading your modem/router's firmware. Please PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

andy
Level 2

Hi @Shane,

Just PM'd you with my details, can you please arrange a firmware update for me too? Experiencing constant drop-outs (this is my first day).

Thanks,

Andy

Shane

Hi @andy,

Thank you for sending me your details. I requested a firmware upgrade for your modem/router. We'll provide you an update on this thread within 24-48hrs.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @andy ,

We're able to confirm that your modem/router's firmware has the latest update. I am waiting for your response so we can arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further testing.

Cheers!