TPG Community

Get online support

Broken Huawei modem

Siebenny1
Level 2
My Huawei, TPG supplied modem has broken 1 week after our 12 month lock in contract has ended. 10 phone calls to TPG later, there is no resolution, after being asked multiple times to pay for a new modem, we have been offered a free one only if we sign a new contract. So much for customers service. TPG obviously doesn’t value customer loyalty. Will be looking elsewhere for plans.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Siebenny1 ,

We apologise if you feel that way, our supplied modem/router comes with 1 year warranty if its out of warranty you have the option buy a new one for $99.95 + $10.00 shipping fee,  if you do not want to accep the offer of free modem/router in exchange of contract extention you can also purchase a 3rd party modem/rotuerthat is compatible with NBN service however VoIP service will only work using our supplied modem.

If you wish to proceed with the cancellation of the service, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. 

Regards,

@Siebenny1 wrote:
My Huawei, TPG supplied modem has broken 1 week after our 12 month lock in contract has ended. 10 phone calls to TPG later, there is no resolution, after being asked multiple times to pay for a new modem, we have been offered a free one only if we sign a new contract. So much for customers service. TPG obviously doesn’t value customer loyalty. Will be looking elsewhere for plans.