Connecection

ch4rma1n
Level 2
Just woke up this morning to find my nbn connection out. Rang tpg up to see if they can help, only to find out that there was an emergency upgrade that happened at 2am. Now my connection won't work. Now I have to wait for another 3 hrs before someone else rings me. I pay for a service that I hope would work without interruptions.
2 REPLIES 2
ch4rma1n
Level 2
Why is it that TPG can't help with my problem and pass the blame onto nbnco ?
Shane

Hi @ch4rma1n ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I am sad to know that you're having issues with the service.  NBN services are not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service.

There are many factors outside of our control that may affect NBN services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and your hardware and software configuration.

I would love to help and see the progress of the fault affecting the service, to better understand the situation shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@ch4rma1n wrote:
Just woke up this morning to find my nbn connection out. Rang tpg up to see if they can help, only to find out that there was an emergency upgrade that happened at 2am. Now my connection won't work. Now I have to wait for another 3 hrs before someone else rings me. I pay for a service that I hope would work without interruptions.