TPG Community

Get online support

Connection Light is blinking and DSL light is off

mahadev22
Level 2
I installed the NBN device and modem yesterday, but the Connection Light is blinking and DSL light is off in the NBN connection box. Could you please help
2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @mahadev22,

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and have seen that the connection issue is now raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Please ensure to leave your modem connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

Their team is awaiting confirmation from NBN CO for a tech visit. Updates will be provided via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Stacytion
Level 2

I had a similar situation when I installed smart light bulbs. It turned out that the light bulbs bought in a store near my house turned out to be of poor quality and therefore played. Then I ordered smart light bulbs from the website https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb-color-smart-light-bulbs-smart-bulbs/, and the problem was solved. I think the problem lies in the fact that some wires are not soldered well enough in the device, and therefore, such a situation has occurred.