TPG Community

Get online support

D-Link EAGLE PRO AI AX3200 MESH SYSTEM M32 - Connection with TPG NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
hirens
Level 2

I recently got a Mesh Router from DLink EAGLE PRO AI AX3200 MESH SYSTEM also known as M32.

As part of the Installation steps I have selected ISP: Australia: TPG, which changes the VLAN ID to 2 in the background

I have verified

NBN Box

Physical Connection (UNI-D1 to LAN/WAN Port)

PPPoE username and password as TPG username and Password (without tpg.com.au as confirmed by TPG Support)

However I am unable to connect to Internet. 

DLink Claims the issue with the username and TPG claims they cannot help or verify.

Can anyone guide how I can connect with the Mesh?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
david64
Level 15

Hi @hirens . Try Disabling Triple Play. This disables VLAN ID function. Old FTTP boxes do not use VLAN ID.

You might have to select "Custom" instead of Australia/TPG.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
david64
Level 15

Hi @hirens . Try Disabling Triple Play. This disables VLAN ID function. Old FTTP boxes do not use VLAN ID.

You might have to select "Custom" instead of Australia/TPG.

hirens
Level 2

Below are the working configuration steps using the wizard

Step 1:

TPG-M32_1.png

Step 2: Important: DO NOT Select Australia:TPG  - Select Others

TPG-M32_2.png

Step 3: Enter your Username and Password. 

Username does not contain @TPG.com.au. Use Credentials the same as the Web Account or Mobile App.

TPG-M32_3.png

Step 4: Change the SSID if you want or leave it default

TPG-M32_4.png

Step 5: Key in your Device Manager Portal PasswordTPG-M32_5.png

Step 6: Once the configuration has been completed. Navigate to Settings - > Internet - >

Disable Triple-Play 

This may not apply to all users. I have recently upgraded to NBN FTTP in Oct 2023 and this was in my case.

TPG-M32_6.png

hirens
Level 2

For IOT devices, to broadcast 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz separately, Navigate to Settings - > Wireless. Disable Wi-Fi Mesh and Smart Connect.
After disabling smart connect, you should be able to see two different configurations for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Also, you can configure separate SSIDs and credentials.tpg_iot.png