Dead NTD

chris72a2
Level 2

Hi All, we had a brown out last night and looks like our fttc ntd is dead got the red flashing light, have checked line etc reset ntd left off for 20mins nothing,  was on hold to support for over an hour.   My question is, is their a way to just get a replacement ntd sent I can't sit on hold for an hour during work time and i'm 100% it is the ntd.  I need to get a replacement ASAP as work from home 2 days a week.  Also I know someone with a "spare" if I were to plug this in would it work?

Thx

Chris.

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @chris72a2

We need to raise an escalation with our Engineering Team to get your NCD replaced. Also an investigation is being required by NBN co for such matters. Let me have your TPG account details privately and I'll take care of it.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Angeli

Thank you Chris. May I have your callback number? 

Shane

Hi chris72a2,

We noticed that the connection has been restored, please let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Hi All, we had a brown out last night and looks like our fttc ntd is dead got the red flashing light, have checked line etc reset ntd left off for 20mins nothing,  was on hold to support for over an hour.   My question is, is their a way to just get a replacement ntd sent I can't sit on hold for an hour during work time and i'm 100% it is the ntd.  I need to get a replacement ASAP as work from home 2 days a week.  Also I know someone with a "spare" if I were to plug this in would it work?

Thx

Chris.