TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN new connection issues

SOLVED Go to solution
Remcogubbels90
Level 2

Hoi all,

Just got send my new NCD as previous renter removed it,
I connected it yesterday after I got the text twice to set it up, all lights are blue, including the flashing LAN one, modem all approriate lights are green (I have the VX420-G2v modem) and in the admin panel I can see that internet has a 'tick' as it's connected.

However when I connect any device to the network I get redirected to the 'automatic config page'.

This has been over 24 hours now and I reset the modem couple of times within this timespan.

I tried calling the helpdesk yesterday, got redirected twice, took me about 50 minutes of being in queue's, and apparently a ticket was opened for me, but I have no way of checking the status of this ticket and still don't have any internet after 2 weeks of signing up.

Anything I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Remcogubbels90
Level 2

Fixed it, apparently the step to login with my own account and password was necessary in the admin panel, which for some reason no-one told me about. Anyway fixed

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Remcogubbels90
Level 2

Fixed it, apparently the step to login with my own account and password was necessary in the admin panel, which for some reason no-one told me about. Anyway fixed

david64
Level 15

Hi @Remcogubbels90 . Flashing blue LAN light is ok.

Login to router and try setting your username and password in place of the auto-config details.