Product type:   HG659
Device ID:    00E0FC-J3N8W17504006485
Hardware version:   VER.B
Software version:     V100R001C216B112
6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @jakewild1,

Welcome to the community!

We are able to locate your account using your community details and requested a Firmware upgrade for your modem/router.

Updates will be provided next week. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

jakewild1
Level 2
Spoiler
I upgraded our plan from nbn12 to nbn50 and we are now having speed problems.  I have done a number of hard resets on the modem and its just not improving the speed. When we were on nbn12 we never saw less than 10Mbps now that we've upgraded to nbn50 it's about 4.3Mbps and web pages are timing out.

The second screen shot is with the laptop connected to the modem via a ethernet cable and wifi turned off.

Shane

Thanks for raising this to us, @jakewild1

We ran additional tests to your service it shows connected for 21m with a passing speed on the line, whilst minimal dropouts were detected.

We'd like to clarify on which device(s) you experience getting slow connection? Have you tried to run a speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable?

Not: Please run a test using (www.speedtest.)

We'll wait for your response, cheers!

jakewild1
Level 2

Thank you for the fast reply.  I have just been talking to Frank in the technial department and he ran me threw a few settings and speed tests. He has passed the issue on to engineering department.

Riezl

Hi @jakewild1, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the status of the case.

Our network engineers are working on this issue and you may check the service if there's any improvement after a week.

If the issue persists, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @jakewild1, we are unable to upgrade the firmware as your modem shows offline at the moment.

In addition, it appears that the service has been transferred to a different provider. May we know if you have inquired with a different ISP?