Firmware upgrade

briandjohnson
Level 2

Hi Team,

I am having issues with my router disconnecting. I was wondering if i needed a firmware update.

My version is below.

Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

Can you either send me the firmware update or can you update this for me.

TIA

Brian

4 REPLIES 4
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @briandjohnson!

Let's check first what kind of drop outs you are experiencing. This can be caused by a fault in the network or wifi drop outs. Have you noticed the status DSL/WAN and Internet lights on the modem?

You can send us a private message with your details and we can have a closer look at your connection.

Thanks!

briandjohnson
Level 2
Hi Aubrey,
thanks for the quick response. it appears to be a possible NBN issue. The lights on the NBN box all seem to be on correctly and the router states no Internet connection. I either have to reboot the router or power reset. I thought that maybe as the firmware is older the new firmware may resolve the issue.
Rgds Brian
Aubrey

Hi Brian, we'd like to take a closer look at your connection and run some line tests. Can we have your customer ID or username? Also, please confirm the service address. Send your details via private message

Thanks,

Aubrey

briandjohnson
Level 2
I have sent a PM