TPG Community

Get online support

Hg659 no internet and needing firmware update

Cc
Level 2
Level 2
Hi, recently we've been experiencing frequent disconnects and since last thursday no internet connection at all. I tried factory resetting the modem but it hasn't been able to update from V100R001C216B111. Device ID: 00E0FC-J3N8W16B29010139
5 REPLIES 5
JovemarL

Hi @Cc ,

Thank you for raising this to us.

However, I wasn't ble to pull up your account. Kindly shoot me a PM of your account details for us to check the cause of the dropouts as well. Thank you.

How to PM? Click here.

Cc
Level 2
Level 2
We were able to connect to the internet between approx. 1800 and 2020 this evening. The software version remains the same as earlier
Shane

Hi @Cc,

Thanks for the additional information. We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it does not show any matching records.

Please PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file)

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @Cc, thanks for providing the account details via PM.

We can see that your issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and the case engineer tried to contact you, but to no avail.

We have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be up and running now.

Please continue to monitor this and let us know if the issue persists.

We have also submitted modem firmware request and we'll advise you once it is completed.

Will

Hi @Cc 

Your modem's firmware version has been updated. Feel free to leave a comment if you need further assistance.

Regards,