TPG Community

Get online support

Home Wireless Broadband Modem

diver99
Level 2

Hi

I am thinking aobut chaning form NBN to Home Wirelees broadband,and I would like to know when TPG suply the Wireless Broadband modem, how many ehternet ports does the modem have, if it has any at all.

Could you please let me know.

Thanks

Stuart

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @diver99

Yes, we do supply modems for our Home Wireless broadband services. Here are the list & specs of the modems we provide: Fixed Wireless Modems

You may check if your area is serviceable with the Fixed Wireless service here: TPG Home Wireless

-Ahra_G

diver99
Level 2

Hi 

Thanks for this information, looking at the link you provided, there is a list of three (3) modems, listed on the page, which do you supply, or can I choose then when and if I sign up.

Could you advise.

ThanksHow-to-Set-Up-Your-Home-Wireless-Broadband-Modem-and-5G-Home-Broadband-Modem-TPG-Community.png

Nichole_C

You may receive one of the modems listed on the page you've linked to above. The modem you receive will depend on stock availability, so you'll receive whichever of these is in stock at the time of ordering.

All of the modems have the same features, so you can be assured they'll all do exactly what you need.