TPG Community

Get online support

How to get help with faults

SOLVED Go to solution
Sisl4114
Level 3
Since last night's storm my nbn internet is out with the nbn fttc modem clicking and flashing red. I have tried to call and chat with no luck as tpg keep hanging up asking us to use the app. I reported a fault using the app Fault: 10519833. So what happens now?? When will TPG fix the issue. How long do we wait without internet due to storms?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sisl4114
Level 3
@RajenS thks for ur help received text now they opened case witb nbn.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
RajenS

Hi @Sisl4114 

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM me your TPG username CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service

Sisl4114
Level 3
Hi my username is sisl4114 thanks. Pls check.
RajenS

Hi @Sisl4114 

looking at your account now 

Thanks 
Rajen

RajenS

Hi @Sisl4114 

Escalated to the engineering team, soon you will receive a callback, please check your PM for the ticket number  

Thanks 
Rajen 

Sisl4114
Level 3
Hi @RajenS,
Thank you for your help. Will check.
Sisl4114
Level 3
Hi @RajenS do you know if there is any progress. I have not heard back from anyone regarding the case. We are still out of internet.
RajenS

Hi @Sisl4114 

I can see TPG try to contact you, but you replied "Hi please call me back. Thanks" from 0********979

Thanks 
Rajen

Sisl4114
Level 3
They sent that text just now after I posted this message. Still though I have no idea when anyone will contact me. I need a status to know what's happening. My modem is clicking constantly so I just turned it off now whilst awaiting for support to contact me.
RajenS

Hi @Sisl4114 

I will request them to call you again, and please reply when you receive calls and SMS.

Thanks 

Rajen