Internet not working

Tsavea86
Level 2
I am sick to death of having to deal with this company, my internet has been down for going onto 2 weeks I have called been on hold for over an hour each time and transferred to then have the call disconnected. I am absolutely appalled with the service and their response time. Was told my internet will be on after 24hrs yet nothing. Call again for the 5th time to then be told I would take up to a week. I am honestly sick of the run around and would not be recommending TPG to anyone... not happy!
3 REPLIES 3
jandostkhoso
Level 2

I have a similar problem with the 3rd class service I am receiving from TPG. I am calling on daily basis and all I hear is: The problem is with NBN!!! If NBN won't solve the issue forever, TPG is not going to do anything! It is a hopeless company. I joined them 4 months ago but started looking around. 

Ahra_G

Hi Tsavea86,

Sounds like this situation may benefit from being escalated internally to reach a resolution.

Any chance you could post back your TPG Customer ID or username via private message locate your account so we can lodge for an escalated point of contact and begin the steps in our escalation process? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I am sick to death of having to deal with this company, my internet has been down for going onto 2 weeks I have called been on hold for over an hour each time and transferred to then have the call disconnected. I am absolutely appalled with the service and their response time. Was told my internet will be on after 24hrs yet nothing. Call again for the 5th time to then be told I would take up to a week. I am honestly sick of the run around and would not be recommending TPG to anyone... not happy!
Ahra_G

Hi jandostkhoso,

Please send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can assist further and check for any underlying connection issue that you may be experiencing. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I have a similar problem with the 3rd class service I am receiving from TPG. I am calling on daily basis and all I hear is: The problem is with NBN!!! If NBN won't solve the issue forever, TPG is not going to do anything! It is a hopeless company. I joined them 4 months ago but started looking around.