Issue not resolved

Chang1212
Level 2
I called on Tuesday 6th July 8pm because my internet has stopped working for the whole day.

I spoke to a guy, and after running through troubleshooting steps, and resetting my modem, etc, my modem is declared dead. He said he will organise a new one free of charge and but I have pay the $10 shipping. I offered to pay $10 with my credit card, but he said there is no need, he will charge the $10 to my direct debit bill per usual and the delivery should be between 1 to 3 working days. I may even receive it tomorrow if lucky (Wednesday). However I have not received any tracking number or update of this parcel on Wednesday.

I rang again Thursday 8th July 7pm and I have to repeat the whole story, and I was told that the delivery did not happen as I have not paid for it. This is outrageous as I have offered to pay with my card on Tuesday, and the YOU GUYS REFUSED TO TAKE T. I have been a customer for seven years and I pay by direct debit, so I do not see any issue with money. She then organise the parcel to be despatched Friday 9th Jul, and will update me with the tracking, she said she will waive the $10 postage and also will compensate me the days I am without internet connection as it was the fault at TPG's end.

I rang again today 9th July 10am as I have not received any email regarding tracking and was told ONCE AGAIN that you are waiting for the payment before you can despatch the parcel. This is ridiculous. I do not see any progress with the issue being solved and I am out of internet for almost one week. It is Friday almost 4pm, there is still no update.

I need this issue resolved asap.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Chang1212, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community