TPG Community

Get online support

Just a general enquiry

SOLVED Go to solution
spock8989
Level 2

Because right now I am using the Archer VR 1600v modem which is provided by TPG this is the second modem I've had in six years and I was just wondering does TPG have the new Wi-Fi six modems and if so is there an additional cost for customers to upgrade to the new Wi-Fi six modem. I cannot go and buy my own Wi-Fi six modem because TPG does not support third-party modems on the VoIP protocols because they lock their own protocols into their modems for VoIP that's why can't buy one for myself the news it because of that that's I am asking the question about the new Wi-Fi six modems. I thank you and await your reply to this question.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @spock8989 

We'd like to check your account and see what we can arrange for you.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @spock8989 

We'd like to check your account and see what we can arrange for you.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

spock8989
Level 2

Can you please let me know if you received my private message to you because I'm not sure if it worked okay. Thank you and await for your reply .Because accidentally ticket as been resolved when it has not been resolved at the moment

BasilDV

Hi @spock8989 

I did not receive any message.

Kindly go to my profile and click on send message.

BasilDV

spock8989
Level 2

Did you receive that private message I sent to you. Hopefully went through this time.

BasilDV

Yes and responded to it as well.

Will wait for your reply for us to continue.

BasilDV

spock8989
Level 2

I have replied to your message already with information that you asked for in a private message to you and what I got back was confusing to say the least this is what I received .
community@tpg.com.au

11:42 AM (57 minutes ago)

to me
Thank you for your email. This email address is unmonitored. For support, please visit https://community.tpg.com.au/ or https://www.tpg.com.au/support

BasilDV

Did you respond via TPG Community page or Email?

Disregard the email and just reply via TPG Community page.

BasilDV

spock8989
Level 2

TPG Community page  and email.