Missing modem

mbeleslin1
Level 2
My name is Milan,
I write you privies that my modem didn’t arrive and asking you to send me new but without authority to leave.
I, also have a modem from my privies apartment and is model HG659. Is there any possibility to use that one before you send me new one.
Many regards,
Milan
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @mbeleslin1,

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email and SMS confirmation containing important delivery information.

If you weren't home when StarTrack attempted the delivery, they'll leave a card in your mailbox.

Your delivery will be held at a StarTrack location or your Local Post Office for 7 days before being returned to TPG.

We have created this article that will help you on How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status

We're sorry to know about what happened and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Nonetheless, we have already sent a request for a new modem to be delivered.

You can try to manually configure the settings of the Huawei HG659 modem while waiting for the new modem to arrive.

We have created these articles that may guide you, just look for "Configuring Modem".

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.