TPG Community

Get online support

Modem & NBN connection box won't turn on.

jind21
Level 2

Hi, after the thunderstorm yesterday evening (14 October), both the TPG-supplied modem (TP-Link Archer VR1600v) and the NBN connection box will not turn on (no lights), even when plugged into other outlets in the house where other devices connect just fine.

Who would I contact to find a solution to the issue? Please assist as we require to be connected urgently to be able to work from home.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @jind21

I was able to locate the account using the given details and confirmed that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

At the moment issue fault is still under assessment, expect an update via SMS or phone call when it becomes available from one of our Engineers.

Regards,

Hi, after the thunderstorm yesterday evening (14 October), both the TPG-supplied modem (TP-Link Archer VR1600v) and the NBN connection box will not turn on (no lights), even when plugged into other outlets in the house where other devices connect just fine.

Who would I contact to find a solution to the issue? Please assist as we require to be connected urgently to be able to work from home.