Modem problem

CraigP
Level 2
Hi, yesterday I noticed that the nbn was dropping in and out and has been in the same spot for almost two years, my Sonos would not finish any of the songs on my playlist, so I turned it off, then I decided to do a factory reset, it came good for the rest of the day but today when I woke there were no lights at all on the modem, so I turned off and on again and now seems to be okay, I think a replacement is needed.
Please help, thanks for reading.👍
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @CraigP ,

Thanks for raising this to us, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

We'll raise this to our Technical Team for asssesment and investigation on the modem/router.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@CraigP wrote:
Hi, yesterday I noticed that the nbn was dropping in and out and has been in the same spot for almost two years, my Sonos would not finish any of the songs on my playlist, so I turned it off, then I decided to do a factory reset, it came good for the rest of the day but today when I woke there were no lights at all on the modem, so I turned off and on again and now seems to be okay, I think a replacement is needed.
Please help, thanks for reading.👍