Modem upgrade

anvrad
Level 2
I’ve had a TPG NBN business service for several years, and I’m still using the original Huawei modem from when I was connected. I just got a second service at another address and was sent a new AC1600 modem foe the new service. Pretty sure my original modem is due for an upgrade. Could I request one be sent to me please? I tried to call support today but got bounced around 3 different teams before having to leave a message.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @anvrad ,

I sent you a Private Message about your interest on upgrading the modem/router.

I'll wait for your response.

Cheers!

@anvrad wrote:
I’ve had a TPG NBN business service for several years, and I’m still using the original Huawei modem from when I was connected. I just got a second service at another address and was sent a new AC1600 modem foe the new service. Pretty sure my original modem is due for an upgrade. Could I request one be sent to me please? I tried to call support today but got bounced around 3 different teams before having to leave a message.

anvrad
Level 2
Sorry, Mod, where did you send the private message? Don’t really use TPG conmunity much and not too familiar
Riezl

Hi @anvrad, you may click on your community profile and look for "Private Messages" to check your Inbox. This article may help you:  https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/td-p/4093

Feel free to reply to the message. Thank you.