Modem

carabastian
Level 2
Hi
I am supposed to be getting a modem sent to us as we never received the first modem that was sent to us.
I spent over an hour on the phone to TPG last Friday to organize this, which they agreed to send me a modem and took my card details for shipping fee ($1 transaction fee came out). 5 days later still no motivation it had been sent. I then call again yesterday and again spent over an hour on the phone asking. I was again told they would send a modem (no answers as to why it had not already been sent) and that I should receive notification in the next 24hrs that it has been sent. I have received no notification. I am getting extremely frustrated, can someone please tell me why it is not being sent when they are telling me they will get it done?
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @carabastian, we'd like to take a look at your account and help with the resolution. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community