Modem

Ciarann
Level 2
When will my modem be sent from the warehouse? I signed up for your services last Wednesday and am yet to hear any correspondence about the delivery of the modem or installation.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Ciarann ,

TPG is a prepaid service; your initial payment is comprised of an installation fee and your 1st month fee. By operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers.

The installation process begins as soon as we receive these specified funds from the customer and the modem will be sent out once payment is posted. It will be delivered to you via Startrack and it will take 1-2 business days in Metro areas and 3-4 business days in Regional areas.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Ciarann
Level 2

The payment came out of my nominated account on the 14th April. I private messaged you but you didnt respond. I tried calling your customer service number and after talking to fouor different people over 40 minutes I was greeted with a " We can't start your installation until you have a modem" and "I don't know when your modem will be sent out and we'll call you when we do". This level of customer service is unacceptable for such a simple request.

Ahra_G

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you, @Ciarann.

Our Logistics Team is already closed for tonight however we'll chase the status of the modem delivery with their team tomorrow, 22 April 2021.

We'll be in touch for any further updates available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G