TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Plans with BYO modem – How to Configure Using your Own Compatible Modem/Router

comatots
Level 3
Thanks Shane - could you please assist with what my brother outlined?

It seems there’s still voice attached to my account (comatots) which is causing the connection to require VLAN. If this can be disconnected and my connection made purely data, this should enable me to use the Grandstream without needing to purchase any additional hardware.

I tried calling the support desk the other day and was on hold for over an hour which is time I don’t have - I was only able to last week as I was on leave.

I am unable to find any email address or support ticket lodgement option anywhere and I would like to get this sorted out asap.

Thanks again Smiley Happy
medge
Level 2

Hi @Shane 

If we could have some direction on this quickly, that would be great. We are trying to avoid having to order alternative equipment to work around an issue that may boil down to just being a configuration task on TPGs end.

Thanks

Martin.

Shane

Hi @comatots ,

Let me check and see what we can do. Could you flick me a message with your details along with a brief summary of the modem/router setup you wish to make?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Thanks Shane - could you please assist with what my brother outlined?

It seems there’s still voice attached to my account (comatots) which is causing the connection to require VLAN. If this can be disconnected and my connection made purely data, this should enable me to use the Grandstream without needing to purchase any additional hardware.

I tried calling the support desk the other day and was on hold for over an hour which is time I don’t have - I was only able to last week as I was on leave.

I am unable to find any email address or support ticket lodgement option anywhere and I would like to get this sorted out asap.

Thanks again Smiley Happy