TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not working for 5 days now

Rinture
Level 2
So I’ve had no internet for 5 days starting from 31st Jan to now even. I’m on my 4G writing this and have called TPG around 6 times and have gotten the same answer of an “unplanned outage”. Now I was told a “Technician was called but there was no one available so it wasn’t fixed yesterday” like what is that excuse?

I tried to be patient and call once a day to get any new updates, hoping for consistency or things to get a little better but I instead got 6 different excuses that made no sense together.

I just want a proper confirmed technician to take a look at my Area and then maybe attempt to fix a problem that may only be in my actual neighbourhood unit. Thank you.
KevinLim
2 REPLIES 2
Rinture
Level 2

It's fixed now, but still, I kinda still think 5 days is a little extreme, but maybe I'm crazy for needing internet everyday. Hopefully if this happens next time, people won't be neglected for this long like we have.

KevinLim
Shane

Hi @Rinture ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you had an issue with the service. We tried to use your community details to pull up the account to at least understand what caused this issue, unfortunately no avail. In case you will have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a thread here in our community.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!