NBN still not fixed

spencer6
Level 2
Fault 10536632,a technician came to my home, was trying to fix theNBN,he did spent long time also changed a black modem,however the peoblem still can't be fixed,he left around 12:30pm,told there will be someone doing the fixing outside. Until now,my internet still not working,the black modem has 3 light on apart from the power light,the other lights are keep flushing.
4 REPLIES 4
luisc

Hi

Unfoprtunately NBN technnician identify possible Covid19 hazard, so NBN put on hold the task.

We will request further action, and we are waiting for their response.

"

nbn workforce could not complete the job due to a health and safety issue as the premises is under an isolation period for 14 days. 

We will advice you when we have an update from NBN

Thanks for your patience

spencer6
Level 2

I need to clearify that,I did made a misstake on replying TPG message. My household has no Covid 19 issues,The day I replied your tpg message I anwered number2,and also I stated I have early doctor's appointment,so I worried when the techician came I am not able to open the door to let him in,thats why I put 2 to reply the message. That day my son was having his 18months vaccination,so I can't cancell the appointment,and I saw the message saying if technician can't go in to house,they will do the outside fix,so I put the number 2 as I thought they will do outside fixing. I retuned early and I did let your technician in for fixing the modem,he did spent an hour but still not get the problem solved,before he left,he said there will be someone doing fixing for outside. I also did rang up to TPG to explain,and they know I did made a misstake on my replying message.

Kind regards
Yushan
luisc

I believe that is the reason for our Engineers to request NBN an update about this case.

We are waiting for NBN to resolve and update you as possible.

spencer6
Level 2
I did rang the office to explain,they will do the update. Thanks.