TPG Community

Get online support

NBN upstream light flashing green

SOLVED Go to solution
Adslcgp3
Level 2
My internet went down and I did a reset on my modem. Now the nbn box has 2 solid and the upstream light is blinking. I spent 45 mins on phone only to be told "due to large amount of calls' I should call back later. In other words tomorrow...cause there closed. I have turned off unplugged reset and done everything to get on and it's still flashing green on the upstream. I've just about had it with this bull**. Can anyone help me please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Adslcgp3,

I monitor the connection for the last 24hrs and no dropout was reported, we will consider this thread resolved.

Regards,

My internet went down and I did a reset on my modem. Now the nbn box has 2 solid and the upstream light is blinking. I spent 45 mins on phone only to be told "due to large amount of calls' I should call back later. In other words tomorrow...cause there closed. I have turned off unplugged reset and done everything to get on and it's still flashing green on the upstream. I've just about had it with this bull**. Can anyone help me please

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Adslcgp3,

I ran an initial test to the service it shows that it has been reconnected, let us know if you still require assistance or still having issues with the internet.

Regards,

@Adslcgp3 wrote:

Shane

Hi @Adslcgp3,

I monitor the connection for the last 24hrs and no dropout was reported, we will consider this thread resolved.

Regards,

Jakeingram
Level 2
Hi Shane.
I have the same issue at my place. Internet down for just over 24 hours, no nbn outages and tried all the troubleshooting tips. Top 2 lights solid green and upstream flashing.
Shane

Let us have a look and see what we can do to fix this. Could you flick me a message with your details via PM?

Hi Shane.
I have the same issue at my place. Internet down for just over 24 hours, no nbn outages and tried all the troubleshooting tips. Top 2 lights solid green and upstream flashing.

Jakeingram
Level 2
Yep I sent all my details earlier.
Thanks