NBN

shellh25
Level 2
Hi
I just moved into my brother’s house, I think he has the TPG nbn internet connected in the house before, because of the house renovation, someone the worker had thrown away the whole set of nbn box and wifi router.
My brother has moved to overseas and will not comeback recently. I still want to use TPG internet, what I can do now? Can I cancel my brother’s account and reapply a nbn with my own name.
3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @shellh25

Welcome to the Community!

If your brother's account is still active, you can opt to continue the same account, although it will now be a question of how the bill will be paid since most likely, the card details are of your brother's. The other option is for a request of Change of Ownership but your brother needs to be the one to request of it. In the event that you wish to set up a new account, depending on the service technology, your brother may need to cancel his account first.

As for the NBN box being thrown out, that definitely needs to be addressed. In order to have a better idea of the best approach on how we can provide you a service, would you be able to PM us your brother's TPG account username or customer ID along with the service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

shellh25
Level 2
Hi Will
I have PM you my brother’s account no. and the address, please check the message, thank you.
Riezl

Hi @shellh25, we have PM'd you the details regarding the status of your concern. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.