New modem

andresalbornoz
Level 3

Hi, I would like to get a new modem. I have been with TPG since 2016 and I still have the same modem which doesn't provide good wifi speed

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @andresalbornoz,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're sorry to know that you're having issues with the Wi-Fi speed and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps indicated here: Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home  , we'd be more than happy to request for a new modem to check if it can help improve the wireless connectivity.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

andresalbornoz
Level 3

Thanks, I just sent you a PM

Andres

Riezl

Thanks @andresalbornoz. We have PM'd you the details on how to get a new equipment.

Let us know how you wish to proceed. We'll wait for your PM.

Riezl

Hi @andresalbornoz, thanks for your PM. We are now working on sending a new router and we'll revert to you as soon as an update becomes available.

Riezl

Hi @andresalbornoz, we have PM'd you the details about the status of your request. Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Thank you.