TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet via landline in Willetton WA

SOLVED Go to solution
Jchng129
Level 3

Hi TPG team,

From yesterday, 1st July evening, there have been no internet connection on my TP Link Archer VR1600R modem which is connected via landline. I have powered modem off and on a few times to no avail. as of tonight, 2nd July, still no signal. I have checked the NBN outage website and there's no current reported outage in the Willetton WA area.

Can you please advise how I can have this resolved?

Many thanks,

JChng129 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Jchng129,

Thanks for the sending me your details. The issue affecting the service has been escalated to our engineering team, assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Jchng129
Level 3

Thanks, Shane, technican have solved the issue. Cheers, jchng129

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Jchng129 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I noticed that the address that we have on file is different from the post, shoot me a private message with the account details and we will run test to check what causing issue to the service.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Jchng129 wrote:

Hi TPG team,

From yesterday, 1st July evening, there have been no internet connection on my TP Link Archer VR1600R modem which is connected via landline. I have powered modem off and on a few times to no avail. as of tonight, 2nd July, still no signal. I have checked the NBN outage website and there's no current reported outage in the Willetton WA area.

Can you please advise how I can have this resolved?

Many thanks,

JChng129 

Shane

Hi @Jchng129,

Thanks for the sending me your details. The issue affecting the service has been escalated to our engineering team, assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Jchng129
Level 3

Thanks, Shane, technican have solved the issue. Cheers, jchng129