TPG Community

Get online support

No connection with NBN

Bondipete
Level 2

Are there NBN outage problems in the Abbotsford NSW area, I tried contacting the NBN help line and got a very bad connection to India, and was continually asked for Modem numbers, NBN numbers, I'm nearly 70 year old I can hardly see them let alone read them, yet the lady had all my details on her computer, not helpful at all

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey @Bondipete ,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the service, I would love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, send me a Private Message with your accuont details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Bondipete wrote:

Are there NBN outage problems in the Abbotsford NSW area, I tried contacting the NBN help line and got a very bad connection to India, and was continually asked for Modem numbers, NBN numbers, I'm nearly 70 year old I can hardly see them let alone read them, yet the lady had all my details on her computer, not helpful at all

Shane

Hey, @Bondipete. I am still awaiting updates from your response, please update this thread in the event you still require assitance.

Cheers!