Return Faulty Modem

SOLVED Go to solution
Chumet
Level 2

I recently requested a replacement modem and was told i would receive a reply paid bag to return my faulty modem, I have received the new modem however was issued nothing to return the faulty modem, I am now being told that I will be charged $99 if I dint return modem within 14 days please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Chumet,

Welcome to the community!

I sent you a private message about the details on how to return the faulty modem/router.

We'll wait for your response, cheers!

I recently requested a replacement modem and was told i would receive a reply paid bag to return my faulty modem, I have received the new modem however was issued nothing to return the faulty modem, I am now being told that I will be charged $99 if I dint return modem within 14 days please help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Chumet,

Welcome to the community!

I sent you a private message about the details on how to return the faulty modem/router.

We'll wait for your response, cheers!