Security camera

Faumui
Level 2
I’ve got a security camera that I want to connect to the wifi plse
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Faumui,

Welcome to the community!

We do not have reference on how to connect Security Camera but you may visit this link,  this will guide you on how to connect your device via Wi-Fi based on the TPG modem/router you have.

We also recommend to contact the manufacturer support to ensure proper troubleshooting.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers1

I’ve got a security camera that I want to connect to the wifi plse
ZoeBaldwin
Level 2

I have the same question. I recently bought a couple of new security cameras, and now I struggle to connect them to WiFi.

EstrellaOrozco
Level 2

To get your security camera connected to Wi-Fi, here's what you can do. First, power up your camera and make sure it's within the range of your Wi-Fi signal. Then, access the camera's settings, usually through a mobile app or a web interface. Inside the settings, you should find an option for Wi-Fi setup. Select that, and the camera will start scanning for available Wi-Fi networks. Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter your password if it asks for one. Give it a moment, and your camera should connect to the Wi-Fi. Keep in mind that different camera models might have slightly different setup processes, so it's a good idea to check the camera's manual or look up online resources for more detailed instructions.Speaking of home security, have you considered looking into systems like Vivint? They offer some pretty interesting features for keeping your home safe.