TPG Community

Get online support

TP-Link AX3000 wifi mesh Router.

alduffy52
Level 2

Hi, I am having trouble with my wifi in another room, I have FTTP and I use an Ethernet cable to my computer in my study. My partner has a laptop in the other room where the problem is she is getting bad  reception in the last few days, We thought it might be the TPG router so we want to get a TP-Link AX3000 mash system, I don't know if this will work I am after a little help from you guys in the way of information please, also my Daughter will be getting a laptop and we will need a stronger wifi signal. Thank you. (ps) my current router is TP link VR 1600v or maybe I need my router updated)

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @alduffy52 ,

Let us see what we can do to improve the wireless network at your home. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far, flick me a message with your details via PM?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, I am having trouble with my wifi in another room, I have FTTP and I use an Ethernet cable to my computer in my study. My partner has a laptop in the other room where the problem is she is getting bad  reception in the last few days, We thought it might be the TPG router so we want to get a TP-Link AX3000 mash system, I don't know if this will work I am after a little help from you guys in the way of information please, also my Daughter will be getting a laptop and we will need a stronger wifi signal. Thank you. (ps) my current router is TP link VR 1600v or maybe I need my router updated)