TPG Community

Get online support

TP Link Archer v1600v scheduled AUTO REBOOT Does Not Work

GeoffP
Level 2

Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 210413 Rel.19548n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v2.0 00000000

The sheduled auto reboot (Advanced > Reboot > Auto Reboot) does not work. TPG and TPLink haven't been able to solve the issue.

Suggestions from TPLink support I've tried are;

1. Set a remote timezone, save, wait 30 seconds and then reset the correct zone.

2. In Advanced >Times Settings, manually enter a local NTP Server.

Time is set from the internet, although it is reading an hour earlier than the 'real' time, although I don't believe this is affecting the rebbot function.

3 REPLIES 3
chop2x
Level 2

mine is an older version 1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.35294n from 3 4 years ago and  it has never worked unfortunately, customer service can't do anything.

tp link said ask the isp because it is customised firmware.

and the isp says ask tp link because they are the manufacturer.

i end up using a power timer on set to turn the whole modem/router off and on every day 4.00 am

Shane

Hi @GeoffP,

Welcome to the community!

Currently, Our supplied TP Link Archer v1600v do not support Autoreboot feature.

In the event that this feature becomes availabe it will be posted here in the community.

Regards,

Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 210413 Rel.19548n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v2.0 00000000

The sheduled auto reboot (Advanced > Reboot > Auto Reboot) does not work. TPG and TPLink haven't been able to solve the issue.

Suggestions from TPLink support I've tried are;

1. Set a remote timezone, save, wait 30 seconds and then reset the correct zone.

2. In Advanced >Times Settings, manually enter a local NTP Server.

Time is set from the internet, although it is reading an hour earlier than the 'real' time, although I don't believe this is affecting the rebbot function.

GeoffP
Level 2

So, why is it not grayed out and I can change all the settings?